Join Our Private Facebook Group – A Muggle-Free Zone!
Celtic Mystery School
Ancient Magic for a New Age!
- Do You Long to Have a Deep Connection with Nature and Your Ancient Roots?
- Are You Seeking to Discover Your Own Life Purpose?
- Are You Ready to Align with the Natural Rhythms of Earth & Spirit to Restore Balance, Harmony, Health, and Abundance in Your Life and Your World?
- Can You Feel the Call of Ancient Celtic Earth Magick and Mystery Wisdom?
- Would you Love to Connect with the Faeries and Nature Spirits?
If you answered yes, Welcome to Faehallows School of Magic!
Discover Freedom – Magic – Wisdom!
Weave more magick into your life and you will soon discover the life adventure you came here to experience. It doesn’t matter which sort of magic you choose. It is all about how you weave it.
It doesn’t even matter how you spell it (magic or magick) as long as there’s a spell in it. There are ancient magical paths and mythologies laid out for us in every cultural tradition all over the world, any of which can be valuable to the magical initiate. Take your pick. You might want to start with our Online Celtic Magic Foundation Course.
Why Choose the Celtic Magical Path?
The Celtic, and particularly the Irish, Welsh, and Scottish, magical path is unique in that it is firmly rooted in a Shamanic connection with the Faery realm. When we ground our magical practice with such deep roots in Nature, it allows us to expand our consciousness in a balanced way to the far reaches of the cosmos.
External experience always reflects your inner reality. Expand inwardly and your outer experience will also expand. You will feel more and more freedom, balance, and joy as you align with your Center, the Spirit of Life, supported by benign guides, faeries, ancestors, angels, power animals, plant & mineral spirits, gods & goddesses as your companions.
Similarly, as above, so below – when you explore the mysteries of Earth’s Underworld and Faerie realms, you will discover your connection with the expansive Overworlds of stars, Sun and Moon, the angelic realms, and the realms of sky Goddesses and Gods. That’s the essence of true Magic (Magick).
The laws of Nature guide the process of Magic. We do not seek to change or control Nature, but rather to align with it so perfectly that we become part of the synergistic and synchronistic flow of creation.
- ecstatic revelation
- relationship between Inner Self and Otherworldly Beings
- blissful alignment with the Cosmic Oneness of All That Is
- deep communion with living Spirits of Nature, Earth, and Cosmos
Celtic magic taps into the ancient wisdom of our ancestors, while also expanding our awareness of the rhythms of the Universe and the whispers of the future. It sets in motion new currents of possibilities, weaving new threads into the tapestry of life, and lays upon us the profound responsibility of creating new and better realities.
In short, choosing the path of magic can and will change your life. If you approach it with positive intent in a spirit of love and service, you will reap rewards beyond your wildest dreams.
What is a Mystery School?
In the past, magical knowledge was strictly guarded. Magical initiates kept magic to themselves in order to protect this powerful wisdom from improper use by unscrupulous people. They studied the magical laws of the universe in secret. That is why their gatherings were called mystery schools. Thanks to these wise ancestors, magical wisdom has survived the witch trials, book burnings, and persecution of many centuries.
The wisdom of our ancestors was hidden in plain view within the legends and myths of each culture. While these myths appeared to be nothing more than entertaining stories to most, they were recognized by seers, magicians, and shamans as pathways to other realities, full of hidden truths.
Fortunately, the need to hide our magic is past.
Though there are still unscrupulous people in the world, there is also a positive energetic shift occurring that will undermine the power of those who would use magic for negative purposes. This is the time when all secrets shall be revealed. Both dark secrets and powerful wisdom are now available to anyone who is willing to seek them out.
Magic operates with its own karmic law. Whatever you do to another is said to come back to you threefold, so no sensible magician would seek to harm another. The most basic law of Celtic magic is, “Harm None and Do What You Will.” Keep your focus positive and you will experience positive results.
Why an Online Magic School?
With the advent of the Internet, magical teachings can be sent anywhere in seconds. This is important, because more and more people are waking up to discover the reality of magic – or at least wondering about its possibilities. There is a new hunger that needs to be filled.
Many people are tired of the materialistic reality that permeates our modern world. They seek something deeper and more meaningful, something rooted in ancient wisdom that supports the Sovereignty of each individual. The Shamanic Magical Path provides direct experience of spiritual realities and the benevolent beings that exist beyond the material realm.
It is time for all of us to wake up to these magical realities and become citizens of our multi-dimensional cosmos.
The Purpose of Magic
There are three important purposes for magic:
- Personal and planetary healing – which can be quite profound! This includes creating bridges of consciousness between the human, faery, angelic, animal, plant and mineral realms
- Exploration of realities beyond the manifest world – including the realities of ancient gods and goddesses, faeries, ancestors, and angels, as well as the spirit realms of plants, minerals, and animals
- Manifesting new uplifted realities – Law of Attraction dictates that what we focus upon will become our reality – when we focus internally on expanding freedom, wisdom, love, and bliss, we magically shift our external reality in the same direction – life gets better and better! It really does.
The Practice of Magic
Magical practice teaches us to focus our thoughts and feelings in order to shift our inner awareness in positive ways. We explore the dark shadows as well as the bright lights of our inner reality and bring back treasures hidden there. These treasures make us more balanced and whole, because they are actually parts of ourselves that we have forgotten or misplaced.
Celtic Magical Tradition
In the Celtic and pre-Celtic traditions:
- We work with the wheel of the year, honoring the phases of the moon and the Cross Quarter Days (Samhain, Imbolc, Beltaine, Mabon), Solstices, and Equinoxes.
- We explore the Otherworlds within the cosmic Tree of Life. These worlds are recognized in Shamanic Traditions as the Upper, Middle, and Lower worlds.
- We enter deeply into the rich mythology and lore that was passed down to us by our ancestors, in which much magic is hidden.
- We work in the tradition of the Druids, Faeries, and Merlins to balance the relationship between human, animal, plant, and faery realms.
- We actively develop relationships with beings of the inner worlds – Goddesses and Gods, Faeries, Guides, Power Animals, Ancestors, Elementals, Plant and Mineral Spirits.
If such ideas awaken a glimmer of inspiration in you,
Faehallows School of Magic is for you!
This school is not for everyone, but if you possess the passion to know, and feel called to live the deep mysteries of Magic, you are invited to explore the mystery wisdom of the ancient Celts, pre-Celts, and the ancient Faery tradition here at Faehallows School of Magic.
Sign Up for the Celtic Mystery School